1) Clubbing-- Other clubs well worth a visit, all located in the same area as Bed Supper, are Q-Bar, and Levels (across the street.)
A great and popular place top meet friends for drinks is Hemingways across the street from Terminal 21 Mall.
Bed Supper Club at one time topped the list but has since closed.
Bed Supper Club- interior
2) Get a Massage-- somebody wants $60 an hour back home to give you a nice massage, come to Bangkok when you get an hour-long the massage at a high end spa, for $15. You can get an excellent foot massage depending on your location for as little as $4 for an hour.
If you're looking for an excellent high end spa, with well trained masseuss's, then I would recommend Lavana Spa on Soi 12 I believe.
3) Go to the Siam Paragon Mall-- I'm not much for shopping, but you could live in this mall. A state of the art movie theater, a good gym, excellent and artistic coffee shops with Wifi, a fantastic food court where you would be hard pressed to spend $7 on an excellent meal, and any name brand store you could mention, plus an aquarium downstairs where you can swim with ten foot sharks. I'm not making any of this up.
Also Terminal 21 mall.
4) get tailored clothes made-- Bangkok is filled with excellent tailors, however buyer beware, if the deal appears too good to be true, it probably is. You can, however, get wonderfully tailored clothing specially fitted for whatever size you are, for prices cheaper than any department store back home.
Recommended Tailor-- Jackies, on Suhkumvit right next to the Vasu Exchange, by the BTS Nana Station. I feel that both these places are honest, and although their prices are not the cheapest, you will get excellent quality.
5) go shopping at the night market-- numerous vendors hawking their wares, everything from incense, to cotton T-shirts counterfeiting high end brands, to luggage. Make sure to do your best to negotiate, as their first quote is nowhere close to the price they will sell the item for. The night market, for the record, is also available during the day.
6) take a tour of the red light districts- Soi Cowboy and Patpong. I'm not saying it's pretty, but if you haven't seen such places, they are certainly worth going to, if for no other reason than they show you what else exists in the world, and offer you a glimpse of a new reality.
Have something you think I missed about Bangkok? Leave it in the comment section below!